Sunday, June 29, 2014

#14: Graduate High School


Just realized I never wrote a post about this. 

I hated every minute of school, and because of that I didn't want to participate in a graduation ceremony. So I didn't. I finished my last class (which was a college class) at the end of May and didn't go back, even though school was technically still in session. 

This entire school year I was kicking myself for not having graduated in the spring of 2013. I could have, because I was so ahead on my required credits, but I decided to stay enrolled in high school to take advantage of free concurrent college classes at the community college. Not the best choice. The problem with community colleges is that literally anyone can go there. I was uncomfortable 95% of the time. 

Oh, well. I'm done with it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment