Sunday, June 29, 2014

Florida

This past week I was in Florida with my mom and my brother. I was not at all up to going, but my mom said I'd have to pay her back for the plane tickets so I decided to go anyway.

Our first full day was spent at Disney World (#12). Again, similar to my "Go Abroad" listing, spending a single day at Disney was not at all what I had in mind when I wrote my 101 in 1001 list. I'm dying to do another big vacation, where I go to one park each day. It honestly didn't even feel like I was at Disney, but I've complained enough to my family so I'll just shut up.

We also went to the Titanic museum in Orlando while we were still there.

The rest of the week was spent in Daytona Beach, where my 'aunt' lives. I say 'aunt' because she's really my mom's cousin, but there's no word for that. I went zip lining here (#13).

I'm depressed and I don't want to write anymore so that's it. Too sad to be funny (because I'm just hilarious right). Excuse me while I eat my 13th cookie of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment