Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#4.7 Read 25 New Books – The Body Book

Before I took off for Oklahoma, I wanted some new reading material. I had been on the waiting list for The Body Book at my library for a while now, and finally getting through it could not have come at a more convenient time.


I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Naturally, I was a bit skeptical about a nutrition/fitness/health book written by an A-list celebrity, as they are typically known for indulging in the latest fad or having a diet and fitness routine that isn't realistic for anyone not in Hollywood. That wasn't the case with this book at all. Cameron really stressed eating whole, natural foods, avoiding anything processed, and the importance of incorporating activity into your daily life. Simple information, but that's really what it comes down to.

I didn't learn anything new while reading this book, but that's probably because I'm pretty knowledgeable about fitness and health anyway. It was nice having all that information organized into concise, clear, and easy-to-read chapters.

Two thumbs up.

Thanks for reading, no one!




101 in 1001

No comments:

Post a Comment