Saturday, January 3, 2015

#19: Buy a Camera

I have so many things to catch up on and I'm more overwhelmed than Mitt Romney's campaign manager after another public spew of word vomit. Here we go!

For my graduation present, my mom settled on getting me a camera. Like the selfish piece of human garbage that I am, I have been saying that I wanted a camera for a long time. Like, it's been several years. However, even though I graduated in June, actually getting a camera got put on hold until early December. Which was fine; there weren't too many moments I was dying to document.

But I have one now! And I'm super excited! More excited than a crackhead who sees snow for the first time!

After some brief, skimming of photography websites, we settled on the Canon Powershot SX600.




My first two pictures:


She's beauty and she's grace, she's Miss United States...



Thanks for reading, no one!

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment