Thursday, February 5, 2015

#23: Get a Massage

101 in 1001


Because my yoga adventure wasn't as stress-reducing as I was hoping it to be, I wanted to find something else to do before my New York auditions. I'd never gotten a massage before, and I thought that would be a good thing to try.

It was relaxing, and I did enjoy it a lot. I was very observant of everything, however, and I wasn't really able to just "get in the zone" like people say they do. I'm sure it was because it was my first time and everything was unfamiliar.

The only thing that was weird was when my masseuse had to massage my front half. I was laying on my stomach when I started, but eventually had to turn over. Kay, maybe I should have left my bra on, because the sheet that was covering me was paper thin – I'm talking tissue-paper thin – and when I turned over, it was immediately BOOBS.

After I got over the fact that I was basically flashing this poor lady, I relaxed again. I will say that 50 minutes sure flies by when you're getting massaged. When I get another one, I'll try 80 minutes I think.


Thanks for reading, no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment